Sunday, March 8, 2009

a letter for mom!

Dear ma,
Don't look for me.
I'm now away.
I'm in love with John.
He is 27 and I am 2 months pregnant.
I know I'm just 17 but I really love him.
Ma, I want you to know that we are okay.
He is selling marijuana and I am selling my body in order for us to live.
We wish there is a cure for AIDS so that I will be fine.
By the way ma, I aborted our first baby.
He said we can always make another one.
I am sorry, I was not able to personally say goodbye.





PS.
JOKE lang ma..
ari lang ko diri sa piyak balay. mapuli ko karon tapos ko tan.aw sa TWILIGHT.






hahaha.
i really like this message.
at first, i thought it was serious but when i have read the "PS".xiet, joke ra diay 2!

hmmm, what if we really send this letter to our parents?ano kaya magiging reaction nila, noh?
baka may atakihin.
:D

2 comments:

  1. amaw jud ng buhat ana na text! hehheheheh

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ganahan pud ko ani nga text! Kaso lang di talaga pwede ipadala kay mama. Baka atakihin talaga yun. LOL.

    ReplyDelete

 

Missing You Blogger Template